Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Onyx yowled, and laughed as he spoke his last words. "I'll come back.. and I'll win again." he said darkly, and ran off.

Scorchedpetal felt her kit crying, heard her mate begging. She lifted her tail, wiping Cliffheart's eyes. "Shh..." was all se could muster in that moment, and she put enough strength to lift her head and rub her head under his chin, before it fell again. The pain that wracked through her was fading as she became numb. "If I die, know your twin star's in the sky... watching over you. Be strong, both of you, please... He will return..." she said, and cringed in pain. She could feel the pulsing of her heart in near her wounds, blood seeping from them. She didn't know what to say now. She had nothing to say yet again.

"Cliffheart. You are such a wonderful mate... I don't know what I would have done without you in my life..." she said, smiling. "Look at the kits we had, and they love you, a hero to them..." she huffed, and licked Beachkit again as he cried. "Oh, Beachkit. Don't cry..." she cooed softly. "I will always be with you, everytime you sleep, just prey before you rest, and I'll be there..." she said. "Smile before you sleep and your dreams will be ever sweet..." { yes i just did that } she said, and looked up at Cliffheart. "Take care of them... You are all they have... left..." she coughed, more blood seeping from her maw.

"I... love you..." she said, and her tail fell limply over her kit, her eyes fading as they closed, her breathing slowed drastically as she fell unconscious. She could feel her soul separating from her body. She could see her mate and kit crying, and she could see approaching warriors, and she could see the battle fading more and more. She wanted to stay, for them, but she also wanted to leave, for them. She would be a burden to have to take care of, and she didn't want that, but she knew how Cliffheart would end up. So, her spirit stood in the midst of everything, as she looked down at them. Would she leave, or stay?
Cliffheart wasn't ready to let her go, instead he ignored the sweet, loving gesture. He wasn't going to loose her. She couldn't die on him. No, this just wasn't going to happen. How could he go on, knowing that she was dead and the cat who did it was still at large. His hatred for Onyx in this moment was so large, so furious,that Cliffheart didn't know what to do with it. He had never been this loathing of one cat. Onyx was the reason he felt even more ashamed about his leg. He remembered that brief battle he had with the so called 'False King'. It ad been a difficult fight, but this...this was different. He had hurt Scrchedpetal, the only cat who made him want to live in the mornings, the only cat capable of lifting him from his pits of self doubts and despair. Now she was hurt, and Cliffheart didn't know how to stop it. "No..you're going to make it. You will not die and I won't let you! These kits need you. Not me. I haven't been with them enough. It'll be like they have no family. They can't be left like I was, parent less. I won't let that happen, so you have to stay for them, if anything!" He growled now. He was so intent on her not dying,that he was loosing his mind. He didn't notice the blood still covering Beachkit, or that he was even moving. He didn't notice the blood pulsing from her wounds. He didn't notice that she was slipping away till her beautiful gaze rolled away, leaving Cliffheart without the Stars to watch in her gaze.

Beachkit latched on firmly to his mothers fur. Death. Death was never something he had expected to see. He imagined it only a fantasy, a made up thing to keep kits from doing stupid things. Apparently not. Now Scorcedpetal was doing this thing, and all he knew about it was that she wouldn't be able to move, feel,see, hear, or smell anything. She would be like she was asleep. Gone, not to be talked to or loved again. He wouldn't feel the comfort and touch of his mothers tongue as she licked him to sleep, er soft voice comforting him if he got spooked. Well he was spooked now, beyond compare, and he wanted to hear her voice, but she didn't seem to know that. Cliffheart's words echoed in his head. These kits need you. Not me. It'll be like they're parent less. Parent less. The word rang in his ears. Did that mean Cliffheart would die too? No Mom, no Dad, what would happen to him and his siblings then? Scared to death, he pulled away from his mother, who didn't seem to pay attention to him, and buried himself in the soft belly fur of Cliffheart,crying. He couldn't be left alone. He couldn't be taken away by that gray cat. He had to stay with Cliffheart. Scorched told him to be the Twin Star for Dad, so he had to stay with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

An egyptian mau scanned the battle with no expression on his face. His pale green orbs watched the battle with interest, his head tilted to the side ever so slightly. In his mind, Hades was debating as to whether he should stupidly jump straight into the battle, or strategically choose someone to fight. It wasn't long before he decided that it would be best to go with the second option.
A battle was always so interesting for Hades. He was one of those cats that somehow managed to enjoy the metallic taste that blood gave. However, in the recent moons he hadn't managed to find many targets. But this was the perfect chance for him. Looking around, there were so many options that the fighter could choose. Yet, he wanted to wait and find someone interesting. Finally, his attention was snatched to the sight of a cat with a crippled leg. A sly smile grew on his maw and he started to sneak towards the tom. Hades went unnoticed with everyone busy fightig their own enemies.
About a minute later, he reached the cat. This'll be easy, he thought, nearly letting out a small, dark chuckle. Without wasting another moment, he decided to attack. Hades leapt up and unsheathed his claws, his paws reaching out as he aimed to land on the cat's back.

@Nighty

[imma just dupe him xD]
Cliffheart was caught off guard by the cat. The sudden weight of Hades on his back pulled him to the ground. He twisted around, freeing his front paws and swiped up, not even seeing the cat. This was for the Clan. This was for Scorched, for the Littles, for his Clan. The Syndicate had done too much damage in his life, e couldn't handle anymore. He freed his hind paws, still snarling in hatred. He kicked out, trying to force the tom off him, but with his twisted limb, he knew he didn't have all the strength he could have if it was normal like the rest.
[sorry it's short]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@NightyJaxenAmythest @@starfall

To be honest, Blazingcomet was not much of a fighter. Fighting? Not his strong suit, especially when it came to fighting so hatefully against others. And now here he was, forced to fight… well… hatefully against everyone else. Poor Blazingcomet. A Dusk Syndicate cat was heading in his direction, and for a moment, the orange tom didn’t realize that they were heading for him. Funny, he wasn’t usually so trusting, but today was different. And today might be the day that would cost him his life. Thankfully, if he were careful, it wouldn’t… he would just have to fight back at all costs. A sharp pain went through his body and he was knocked backwards, before rolling to his paws once more. One of them hurt. Bad. Blazingcomet’s ears went back and he crouched down, trying to keep himself steady without falling due to the slash—which he could see part of, it wasn’t too bad… just really, really painful. “I didn’t want to have to hurt you.” He snapped, before lashing out at the other cat, his expression angry and worried at the same time.
{Blazingcomet and Calixto}
Calixto's fur was bushed out, making him larger than he already was. His long cream fur was bristling along his spine as he snarled at the Skyclan cat. "Didn't want to hurt me eh? Then why are you here?" he hissed. He dodged easily, and came back around, aiming for the shoulder. If he could hit the wound again it would do more damage than other blow, he just had to watch his back. Thankfully though, his fur was thick so it was sort of like a thin armor, but it wouldn't last forever.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~