Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:30 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly a rare thing from the man, “ well... “ he smiles a bit as he looks at his lord “ why not a walk though the garden? .... it’s the only place we can be alone and ...” he looks away a bit shyly “ I wish to confess something to you as soon as possible my lord... I may never have a other chance “ he says almost sadly as he begins to wrap his arms around the lord waist. “ of course if you wish to hear my sin sooner? Or how about some breakfast first? You haven’t eaten much yesterday and I don’t wish for you to black out from hunger on this fine day. So if you’ll like to...” he trails off waiting for a answer from his lord like a tamed wolf waiting for a order to play.
DNA couldn't help but find his laugh surprising cute. He never heard it before and it made his heart flutter. His cheeks lit up when he wrapped his arms around him, feeling like the taller man would lift him up. "Geennnneeee. The garden it purrrfect! You can confess anything to me, I don't mind and don't talk like that! You will have manyyy chances. " He reassured him. He let out a squeak when he mentioned breakfast, DNA had forgot about the delicious food. He didn't eat much but.. he loved food. It was his favorite thing to do if he wasn't with Anapos. "Foooooddd! Anapos, let's eat breakfast together! Then if you are up to it, you can say what you wish." His voice went high-pitch, his face was redder than a tomato. Licking his cheek but stopped, "Okay. I didn't do that." DNA said, looking in his eyes. For some reason he rarely looked people in the eyes, scared to see what they saw in him. He only saw his eye color, a wide smile spread throughout his face.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc