Thread: Private
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:09 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
DNA smiled at his name, jumping in some delight. "Yay! Anapos, you said it!" He acted like a giddy school girl. His gaze saddened a little when he remembered was to come tomorrow, he had a plan. Well the plan was something the knight didn't know about. The lord was known for his tricks not fighting and that was what he was going to do. DNA smiled a little, when the day was to come he was going to do his best to prevent it. The knight to him did nothing wrong. Just mistakes that all humans do. His eyes lit up with joy but a yawn escaped his mouth but he cut it short. Wrapping his arms around Anapos, "Gene, and of course! Who cares about sleep. " He liked how hesitant he was, chuckling to himself a little. "Your such a big furball." He muttered to himself. If DNA had a tail it would be wagging wildly, "Sooo.... what should we do, Anapos?" He asked, curious if he had a plan.
He laughs softly a rare thing from the man, “ well... “ he smiles a bit as he looks at his lord “ why not a walk though the garden? .... it’s the only place we can be alone and ...” he looks away a bit shyly “ I wish to confess something to you as soon as possible my lord... I may never have a other chance “ he says almost sadly as he begins to wrap his arms around the lord waist. “ of course if you wish to hear my sin sooner? Or how about some breakfast first? You haven’t eaten much yesterday and I don’t wish for you to black out from hunger on this fine day. So if you’ll like to...” he trails off waiting for a answer from his lord like a tamed wolf waiting for a order to play.