Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:03 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly seeing DNA and thinks for a bit... it was there last day together. Tomorrow is the ball and the very place the lord will find his love... and he will be killed for the sins he’s caused in the past. He smiles softly deciding on this day, this very day where the lord can rest and they can hang out in peace. The day ... he will confess his sins. “ .. As you wish Gene” He says his name with warm tone. “ my lord I wish to request something on your resting day... I was wondering if we can spend this day together? I wish to speak with you before the ball and I know you’re tired so why not hang out one might say? “ he says sounding a bit hesitant to ask “ of course if you want to..”
DNA smiled at his name, jumping in some delight. "Yay! Anapos, you said it!" He acted like a giddy school girl. His gaze saddened a little when he remembered was to come tomorrow, he had a plan. Well the plan was something the knight didn't know about. The lord was known for his tricks not fighting and that was what he was going to do. DNA smiled a little, when the day was to come he was going to do his best to prevent it. The knight to him did nothing wrong. Just mistakes that all humans do. His eyes lit up with joy but a yawn escaped his mouth but he cut it short. Wrapping his arms around Anapos, "Gene, and of course! Who cares about sleep. " He liked how hesitant he was, chuckling to himself a little. "Your such a big furball." He muttered to himself. If DNA had a tail it would be wagging wildly, "Sooo.... what should we do, Anapos?" He asked, curious if he had a plan.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc