View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
(DNA as a human -------> boop )

DNA rubbed his eyes, a groan escaping his lips. Burying his head in his pillow, "But it so early!" He whined in a soft tone. He was unware of who it was. Slowly rising from his bed like the dead has arisen, he stretched his arms. Last night had been extra stressful for the young man. The lord did like his bedroom too much however it was the only way he got away from work if you didn't count someone else. His thoughts raced back to the man, the knight on the death role. DNA blamed his heart for it. Why did he like him? He was going to get his heart crushed anyway! His appearance was a bit scary looking causing him to be misjudge where DNA didn't even fight. Changing into his outfit, not bothering with his hair like always. Easing the door open a little, "Hey! Call me Gene, not `my lord`." He chuckled. Happy to see the familiar face. DNA's real name was DNA but he was mostly called lord or Gene. He preferred Gene, however.

He laughs softly seeing DNA and thinks for a bit... it was there last day together. Tomorrow is the ball and the very place the lord will find his love... and he will be killed for the sins he’s caused in the past. He smiles softly deciding on this day, this very day where the lord can rest and they can hang out in peace. The day ... he will confess his sins. “ .. As you wish Gene” He says his name with warm tone. “ my lord I wish to request something on your resting day... I was wondering if we can spend this day together? I wish to speak with you before the ball and I know you’re tired so why not hang out one might say? “ he says sounding a bit hesitant to ask “ of course if you want to..”