Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:16 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Alright!! By the way Anapos as a human https://captain-toki.deviantart.com/...-Han-684926442 )

It was morning in the kingdom of light, the sun has arisen and now was lightning up to town as Anapos in his uniform aka knight armor with just a chest plate and knee and elbow plates as well with a black cloak and black pants to fit the set. He just finished patrol and his daily work out and was now heading towards his masters room. Around his neck a necklace of knighthood given to him by the very man that saved his life and... his selfish heart began to fell for the man but this necklace, he adored and took of was also a painful reminder of what’s to come... and how unworthy he was of the lord. Soon he knocks on DNA’s bedroom door and speaks in a soft husky voice “ My lord. It’s time to get up”
(DNA as a human -------> boop )

DNA rubbed his eyes, a groan escaping his lips. Burying his head in his pillow, "But it so early!" He whined in a soft tone. He was unware of who it was. Slowly rising from his bed like the dead has arisen, he stretched his arms. Last night had been extra stressful for the young man. The lord did like his bedroom too much however it was the only way he got away from work if you didn't count someone else. His thoughts raced back to the man, the knight on the death role. DNA blamed his heart for it. Why did he like him? He was going to get his heart crushed anyway! His appearance was a bit scary looking causing him to be misjudge where DNA didn't even fight. Changing into his outfit, not bothering with his hair like always. Easing the door open a little, "Hey! Call me Gene, not `my lord`." He chuckled. Happy to see the familiar face. DNA's real name was DNA but he was mostly called lord or Gene. He preferred Gene, however.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc