View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:15 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She smiled a bit and found her collection she moved the dirt away from it and grabbed the prey by their tails she sighed twitching her whiskers she started to walk back to the camp her tail flicked a few times as well . A memory passed by all thanks to that Fox this caused her to wince her face now had a expression of sadness and her ears flattened the memory was when she was a young apprentice she was about 31 moons now . She and another apprentice were playing together then they started to chase each other patchcry or known as patchpaw back then loved that other apprentice a lot the other apprentice was a white cat with a black patch over their right eye . As they were running they ended up in the territory and a fox just appeared out of know where and started attacking . Patchpaw couldn't do anything and the Fox killed the other apprentice taking it away as its prey . That night patchpaw had cried a lot that's how she got her name patchcry. Patchcry growled and her sad expression vanished to one of seriousness and her ears perked back up her bite on the preys tails grew stronger all because of a mangy fox! she sighed
" so how was hunting as a warrior ? Besides running in to a fox " she meowed through the tails
"G-great... But you seem... I don't know... Angry? Sad? I'm not good with emotions so I'm honestly not sure, maybe it was nothing?" Gatorjaws' mew was muffled by feathers and fur. He honestly didn't know if something was wrong with Patchcry, but he cared enough about his Clanmates to ask.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.