View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:05 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
[[ Oh thank you so much. Haha <3 ]]

Onionpaw looked at her for a moe,not but shut his eyes when she rested her muzzle on his forehead. "Doesn't it hurt?" he protested looking at it catiosuly as she stood back up and took a few paces backward. The Siamese than sat back down seeing as she crouched for a battle move. "No, I don't want the wound to get worse" he said sternly looking his mentor dead in the eye. He was coming near the same size as his mentor now despite being younger and an apprenitce. His was beginning to slowly fill out his masculene shape. "Besides... You need to rest it" he said with a sheepish smile as he got up and licked her cheek. "I don't want to have a broken mentor" he purred wih amusement completely forgetting about his fear.

@Celestial
[Oniontuft 2017 My new OTP]
Mistytuft playfully pawed at Onionpaw. "Hm, well then." She said, looking away for a moment as she thought. Her tail flicked and she looked back at Onionpaw.
He was getting pretty big now. Something in her heart wanted him to stay with her. She pushed the feeling aside, smiling. "Let's go hunting. You need to do some kind of training." Mistytuft mewed. Orange eyes looking at the white and black tom. Her ears twitched, listening as her paws ached to run. Hoping the tom would say yes.

Last edited by judas; October 1st, 2017 at 08:11 AM.