View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 01:39 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Short is good. I'm tired <3 ]

Onionpaw scurried along behind his mentor. Being on riverclan felt so wrong and yet nobody else seemed bothered by it. Apprenitces where tussling together, Warriors where sharing tongues, hunting and patrolling together and everybody seemed to just get along except onionpaw. He mainly restricted himself to speaking with Shadowclan cats while ignoring the Riverclan cats that seemed to be everywhere.nit was very scary to think about it, sleeping so close to en enemy while nobody seemed even slightly troubled by it. The small Siamese darted behind each bush as she followed Mistytuft to the training cave. It reeked of riverclan apprentices and he hated the stench. He had yet to get used to the smell of rotting fish everywhere, it was a slow process. As onionpaw watched his mentor closely, his eyes large due to the fear of some riverclan warrior leaping out he noticed her slight limp. The apprentice caught up to her just as she sat down and expected her leg for a long moment, seeing many scratches and a deep gash. He crouched to unless etc it further. "W- what's that?" he meowed starring at it.
{*Clones Misty for a Moment* Oh, and congrats for getting into the top three for TC Meddie <3!}
Her orange eyes widened and her ears flicked up. Misty watched as her apprentice looked at her leg. "I-uh," She mewed. Mistytuft smiled, moving down as she rested her muzzle on his head for a moment. "I just fell on a rock during the flood." She mewed. Yawning, Mistytuft stretched and looked at Onionpaw. "I just need to be more careful, now come on. Let's train," She mewed. Mistytuft stood up, crouching as she looked at Onionpaw. "Okay, try and knock me over." Misty mewed.