View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:36 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Oh no. Hollowfoot yowled for Winterpaw to run from the angry bees, clearly trying to escape the hive's wrath. Winterpaw understood why they'd be angry, the home the bees had likely worked very hard to build was knocked down by him- though he didn't blame Hollowfoot for it, he didn't think the warrior had any knowledge on collecting honey either.

Although he could start running with Hollowfoot, they really did need to gather everything for Lightningstorm. He couldn't let Hollowfoot's sacrifice be in vain. Taking the long way towards the tree, hoping not to catch the bees' attention, Winterpaw cautiously approached the buzzing hive. All for the sake of his clan...

(winterpaw rolls a... nat 20?!)

Although the hive was still loudly buzzing, most of the bees seemed to be busy chasing his patrol leader. Winterpaw gently picked up the top of the hive with his mouth (along with the goldenrod??), completely unsure on how to go about this, but... none of the bees came out to sting him, or even angrily buzz. Maybe it's because he was almost mimicking a branch, like the one it was previously hung on... slowly, Winterpaw started walking back to camp, hoping that Hollowfoot noticed he was still there but not in any danger. The bees would leave the warrior alone eventually, right? Maybe they'd even come back over to Winterpaw.

(+1 hive!)

@RoboPrism

-Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior
A large, built, gray tom with four scattered lighter markings and green eyes.
Family: Father Elkgrowl, mother Lilypelt. Brother of ???, and ???.
Purrks: Death Defier (1/1), Shadow Fiend (Active), Primal Instincts, Honed Skill (1/1).
---------------------------------------------------

Hollowfoot absorbed the impact as best he could, though a sharp jab in his ankles shot up his legs anyway. Shaking off the landing, he sprung forward, hoping that Winterpaw was heading back. He would head back soon enough, after he lost the bees of course.

He caught a glimpse of Winterpaw's fur and could see his mouth stuffed to the brim with goldenrod and what looked like the fallen hive. He imagined a proud smile, but his straight face couldn't change with the focus he had in the effort to escape the bugs' wrath. Aside from running, he wondered if this was what it felt like to be a father.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME