Thread: The Last Straw
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2018, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Last Straw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck growled at the strange cat. She darted away through the bushes. "Yeah, that's quite some wind..." the Tom mocked. "F-Fleck! You've got to go get her!" Aria mewed breathlessly. "Let her run for a bit. I want her to think she's got away with it."
"Aww you're mad cause she hurt me!"
"No, I'm mad because she trespassed on our territory" Fleck still growled.
"What's going on?" DesertMoon was awake now, DaisyPetal and DesertRose curled up against her sandy coloured belly. From the corner of her eye, Aria could see a white figure crouched under a bush, blue-purple eyes wide with worry. "Aria, are you okay?" her daughter, Aura, rushed to her side. "I'm fine. She only caught my shoulders. I just want to know why she was here in the first place. I don't think she had the intention of killing or fighting." The black she-cat mewed sympathetically. Aura began licking her mother's wound. Fleck took a deep breath then raced out of the bushes. Please, Fleck. Just don't kill her. Just this once. Don't kill a cat you've just met.
Ayres started to slow down as she got further away from where she had seen the cats.She didn't quit running,but it was at a slower pace now.More like a jog than a run really.The white and brown She-cat wondered if it was right to attack.What if she had be able to go around?Well,it's to late now.I doubt they will give chase sense there was only two of them anyway.She reached an even slower pace,eventually slowing to a walk.She didn't worry for a few heartbeats,but instead,relaxed.That was until she heard pawsteps.Her ears perked as she tried to hear it better,hoping it wasn't what it sounded like.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord