View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:31 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

his head resting atop his left front paw he huffed, jayfrost was already sick of this, bound to staying in camp and currently not even able or allowed to walk much apart from what was necessary. he had missed the meeting, firmly instructed by minkpaw to not follow her and cobwebpaw out into the clearing and had heard barely anything from inside the den and now minkpaw had not told him anything yet. he already hated how dependent he was on others to tell him the most basic things, at this point he'd willingly put up with anyone. he huffed again, head spinning from the pain still radiating from his foreleg and face, and only perked up when goldfish entered the den. eyes focussed on his clanmate, one a clear blue, the other milky and unfocussed, intended on watching what she was up do, some entertainment at least. his tail flicked, moving to cover more of his body.

Attachment 3247
Goldfish

Tags; @/alecc766 ; open to stand-in meds
CW: Severe anxiety and possibly depressing information

Open, Close. Open, Close. Goldfish wanted to speak, but no words came out. Eventually, a choked, racking sob spat from her black maw and she began to do something she hadn't done in four moons- Goldfish cried. No, she Sobbed. Tears dropped from her eyes at lightning speed, saliva filled her maw as she continuously tried to swallow but her sobs prevented such without hiccuping. The stress she'd been under was too much for the hardy warrior. Her
felt massly embarrassed by her behavior, but she'd lost so much that it was getting to the point she was losing interest in everything around her. Daisypaw. Too young to disappear. Goldfish couldn't shake the feeling it was all her fault. She felt empty inside. Useless. She was a failure as a mentor. And now, one of her friends was exiled. Exiled! She felt like a traitor. Like she did something wrong by finding a friend. But Shellwhisker had acted sort of strange at her last real meeting with her before her exile at lionsbeach. It had startled her. And now, Goldfish had never felt so alone. Her apprentice was dead, and it was her fault. "I-I'm sorry."she stuttered to Jayfrost. "I didn't mean to disturb you." her voice dropped to a whisper. Her embarrassment grew. But after so long of not expressing anything, she felt empty inside. So, so empty. like a dead frog, skinned, and the skin is left empty when it shouldn't be. "It's just been hard, you know? I wanted to get Mink and Cobs, wanted to tell them Daisypaw had acted strange and she might be sick, and now she's gone. I don't know where she is anymore. She disappeared. Her nest smells of sickness. I'm so frightened. And now my best friend has been exiled for treason and I feel like I did something wrong being friends with her! I'd never betray RiverClan, I sware." the stories tumbled from her maw and she couldn't stop them. They continued. "And then I saw a cat die in the battle before I could reach them- a RiverClan cat! I didn't mean to! I was trying to reach him but he died. I feel so awful and I should've heard his screech before then, should've realized he needed help. So many, dead before their time. And Larkstar and Tansypaw are gone and I can't shake the feeling the pressure put on our Clan and every time I miss fresh kill I feel like everyone's angry. Cats have been glancing at me since Shellwhisker's exile. They seem... distrustful." finally, Goldfish had gone quiet, had laid down and expressed why she felt so alone. Why she was being looked at. Why cats seemed to think she was a traitor. She'd befriended one.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently