View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:15 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: I need some things for my cats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Name: Smokepaw
Personality: Ill-tempered though loyal molly who prefers laying in the elders den listening to stories or being alone with her mentor rather than with the other apprentices, or in a group of cats.
Role Wanted: Apprentice of Stormfeather
Why is your character good for this role?: Their personalities are decently the same, and I feel they'd get along well.
Roleplay Example (If I've roleplayed with you before, please say so): see below
Other: Hi!
Questions?: None

Echopaw forced herself to still, the urge to lash her tail with inpatients was overwhelming but she forced it down. She made her steps silent, taking the weight away from her paws as she crouched and approached the vole a whiskers length away from her. The scent made her jaws water, like she could already taste the creature. Echopaw waited for the correct time to pounce, she was downwind of the oblivious creature so just needed to aim her leap. Air swept through her tortoiseshell pelt as she leapt into the air and snatched the vole into her jaws, crunching down hard as blood entered her mouth.

The apprentice proudly took her catch back to camp, her tail swaying behind her.
Accepted!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯