Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Kestrelpaw honestly wasn't sure what she was doing here. She was a loyal cat of ThunderClan, she was about to be made a warrior - and yet here she was at the border between them and ThunderClan. Her eyes gleamed sorrowfully as she shuffled her paws closer to the border. Perhaps this had been a mistake. As long as she wasn't seen by another ThunderClan cat, she would be fine. She was fairly sure this was one of the biggest mistakes she had made in a long time. Or it could be NOT a mistake. She glanced around the border, her expression soft and worried at the same time. That confidence, that usual intelligence that showed in her eyes, was gone. If Aime'Storm was there, he would have helped her.

The fact that he was like an older brother/father to her didn't hurt, either. I hope this is worth it... she thought, squeezing her eyes shut and waiting to hear the sounds of yelling when she thought she heard pawsteps. But there was nothing; it had just been the wind blowing through the grasses of the open moors. She didn't know how WindClan cats lived like that, so out in the open without anything guarding them. It must be difficult to hide there.. guess that's why they're so fast, Kestrelpaw thought with a chuckle. However, she managed to keep from doing so again as she stood there, her tail twitching back and forth a little anxiously and with part-anticipation.

She was looking forward to seeing what WindClanner would dare to show up there and mess with her. Even though it was a bad idea for her to be here, if any other WindClan cat showed up, she would have them quickly down on the ground and begging her for mercy. No one should mess with her. She had just gotten over her injuries from the fight at the Gathering, too... or was working on them. She should probably rest, or at least make sure that she was well enough to go out, but she didn't want Caliapaw looking over her. The medicine cat was younger then she was, and had had very little training! So what did she know? Probably nothing.

@Mauve

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.