Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Mauve

How cold she have let her guard down like that? As Mintberry looked into the moors -- her old home -- a voice broke the silence. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed movement and immediately her fur began to bristle. The wind was against her here, she couldn't scent who this cat was. With a quick motion, Mintberry got to her paws and whipped to face the feline on the other side of the border, her tail lashing before her rigid body froze. Her pale green hues rested on a familiar feline. Heatherfur. Gaze averting quickly, she fixed her posture, looking less threatening, however her ears lay against her head. More or less in embarrassment.

"Heatherfur," the black and white she-cat replied casually towards her sister. This wasn't a gathering, they were enemies here. Mintberry wouldn't allow her sister to distract her. For all she knew, this was a trap to get her to cross the border. With the tensions so high between the clans, she couldn't even trust her sister. "Things are well, I assume?" she inquired, however she didn't show much interest. This wasn't the time for talking. If another patrol stumbled upon them, it was the end of them.

Mintberry merely asked that because she was the only family member who left Windclan to join another clan. She couldn't live there. Maybe again in the future, but not now. Not when the leader of Windclan was her father's murderer. This wouldn't slide for Mintberry and it always made her distraught thinking that her family was okay with that.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL