View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The cats of the sewers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Crow simply huffed and vent to lick his paw. "Here, that's not a bad thing is it?" he said in a slightly temperamental growl. He than began to lick at her ears drowning them with affection but than pulling back when he heard a growl from across the clearing. The Tom stiffened and he looked over at the toms lazily lounging. "LOOK BUSY MUTTS!" he snapped at them his tail lashing angrily as he studied them. He than leaned back and kicked his paw out to give it a few delicate licks. "I'm not afraid cress. Im terrified"
Killer laughs loudly “ says the flirting second in command! “ he hisses as nightmares laughs softly “ don’t worry about him my lord he’s jealous~” he says as he begins to stand up and yawn a bit. “ come on Killer don’t want to start a other-“ Killer growls loudly at Nightmare “ silence! One more word out of you and I’ll tell crow what meals you’ve been having!” Nightmare simply laughs “ everyone knows that I’m a cannibal! What’s more to say kitten? I’m a Ruthless, cold hearted monster of a tom who enjoys pain and flirting with any strong looking warrior as I please what else is there to know about me?” He says darkly as he begins to walk away. Killer growls a bit as he looks at crow coldly than begins to walk off. Eventually Phoenix walks in with a rather interesting piece of meat in his mouth, he jumps up to crow and cress, and places the meat down in front of her. “ here you go my lady. Would you like anything else?” He asks calmly, Phoenix was more a puppet than anything really following orders and doing what he can for the leaders especially the leaders queens however he was known to have be a bit of a flirt even rumored to have taken the queens right under the leaders noses.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.