View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:52 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Athens Academy ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Paige jumped in her chair her eyes widened as she saw the black wolf she wasn't afraid of it but it just startled her she smiled at the wolf . Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " yes you two are but don't worry it's just history the ones you don't want to miss are learning to control your power and sparing " he said with a smile he looked at the other boy " your naruto correct ? " he asked with a tilt of his head . Paige looked at abe and narrowed her eyes then looked at the black wolf again which she seemed more interested in other then the boy she was an animal person after all " who's this? " she asked meaning the wolf she waved at it . It was probably dumb to do but it's what happens when your an animal lover @Broken Madness
Naruto smiles “ yep that’s me! Sorry to have done this Sasuke was just begging for a fight “ He Says playfully as The wolf stands up and changes into a Human, a handsome male with mixed colored eyes and pitch black hair. He growls “ damn cheater.” He growls as he looks at the girl “ I’m Sasuke Wolfheart better remember it”