View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Shadowclan Scouting Patrol

Name: Pinewhisker
Appearance:This tom is a black tom with amber eyes, he has a white paw and a white patch around his left eye.
Personality: This tom can be nice, but can be a jerk. He has open ears for cats to rant.
PPD: 7.28
Roleplay Example: Pinewhisker padded out of the Riverclan camp, excited to be on the Shadowclan patrol, all the Riverclan cats smelled fishy, same with their prey. He padded towards the bborder, with his patrol, "I cant wait" Pinewhisker purred. He entered the territory, the pine needles feeling good underpaw. He caught the sent of prey and flicked his tail. "The prey is back." He said, pouncing on a mouse. He threw it at Applehawk, who gulped it down hungrily. Lizardpaw padded around, her tail dragging, pinewhisker noticed. "You ok?" Before she replied, Pinewhisker ran forwards, into the camp. "Home-" His mew was cut off at the sight of the camp. Braken, moss, crowfood everywhere. It smelled like crowfood. "Yuck!" He hissed. "It smells like crowfood!" He snarled, clearing away the scattered moss and braken.

Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?: School
Anything else:
He also has a torn ear.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!