View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Shadowclan Scouting Patrol

Name: Blazingsky
Appearance: In link
Personality: In link
PPD: 7.45
Roleplay Example:
The old feline stepped out into the shadows, his green hues flickered with pride and joy. He knew that he wasn't formerly a Shadowclan member, but he was now a Starclan member, where no matter the background all cats were clanmates, all felines were family, he held this close to his heart. He knew that most leaders would be intimidated, no matter who they were viewed as, strong, serious, brave, all quiver slightly when one is told to hold such power in their paws with grace. So he decided, slightly before the ceremony, that the first thing Goldeneye would see was a smile, after all that's what he was remembered for, and he didn't want to be remembered as the rude serious one, no that was too boring. The grey Maine coon didn't die with tears in his eyes or with anger plastered on his face, no, he died smiling, not that the Shadowclan tom would know, but that didn't annoy the Wineclan warrior a bit.

Cypressmoon dipped his head in greeting to the new leader, his paws slightly gripping the ground before raised his head. He had seen the you ger feline every once in a while at gatherings, though he himself never went to speak with the tabby. The grey tom stepped closer to the other and grinned widely at the Shadowclaner, even the stars in his pelt seemed to glisten brighter as he smiled. "Hello Goldeneye, I'm delighted to officially meet you." the tom purred, his eyes shone with pure bliss and his tail flicked behind him. He was delighted that he hadn't been meeting the tom under another circumstance, it would have made it harder to cheer the other up.

The buff feline straightened his posture and looked down at Goldeneye, a smirk still evident in his face, trying to let the other know that he was a companion though they just met. Cypressmoon gently pressed his nose against the tabby's head and cleared his throats before he began. " Goldeneye, with this life I give you love. Use it well in showing your clan, as well as others, the warmth that can come from ones heart." he hummed, his voice low, sweet, accepting as he felt his life spill into the very core of the tabby tom, hoping that the new leader would feel the warmth and pure love that he himself felt in each passing second of his life, and even after his death.
Do you plan on taking small Hiatuses/small Vacations in the next couple of days?: nope
Anything Else?: *huggles*

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us