View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:04 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
Dangerhawk looked up at the Crowheart and stopped squirming. "I promise I wont run away now can you get off me" Dangerhawk growled as he attempted to shove Crowheart off he did not like being pined down. Then he smelled something it smelled like a different clan. "Do you smell that Crowheart I think some other clan cat is in our territory.
Just as the feline nodded and was about to let Dangerhawk off, his opponent headed upwards in a fit of anger, knocking the black tom off and sending him flying into the bushes. Leaping to his paws, he spat a bit of grit out of his jaws. “Why, you little-“ He stopped himself short, his temper flaring viciously. It would do no good to fight- that’s what Mousenose would say in this situation. When Dangerhawk sniffed the air suspiciously, Crowheart raised an eyebrow. “There are no Clan cats on our territory except our Clanmates. We’re right next to the WindClan border.” He jerked his head slightly in the direction of the border, and sure enough, scent was wafting across it.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯