im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Her heart is restless and ready to fight [p]

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She looked back at the other in surprise at the news, she wasn't dead? Applebees didn't understand, she received what seemed to be a fatal wound. Last she checked, they didn't have any capable healers back at home, or at least it seemed that way. She couldn't put a lot of faith in cats who knew a few spare herbs to use on others, they didn't have the skills that a medicine cat did. Apple could trust them as normal clanmates to have her back but when it came to healing that was a whole other story. "I'm not dead...?" she muttered looking her dead mate in the eyes before looking down towards her chest trying to look at her neck. Flaming face shot back up to stare wildly up into the other eyes again at his words to move on. Move one? move on?! No, she couldn't do that! Her mama had been faithful to her daddy till the very end and apple had always planned on that being the same for her!

She had seen that future with Cliff the moment they had become mates, till death do them. "N-No, I don't wan'ta move on, I refuse to move on!" did that come off as a shout? She hadn't paid it any mind as she broke out into full sobbing, "No one can replace ya, no one" she moved to press her face into his chest. Even the thought of finding another tom out there to be by her side like that was unimaginable.

@Bean
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw