View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:03 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox wanted to hiss when they started stinging,but he simply clenched his teeth and dug his claws in the ground.He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction."I'm fine.I don't need them." he retorted through clenched teeth.He was careful to not hiss or act like it hut any,but you could tell it did by the way his claws dug into the ground."And i have companions.I don't know if it would be ok with them if you tagged along." he said after a few moments of thinking it over.
"Hm? You Have Company?" She asked, Suddenly looking up, twisting her head around with her ears perked, scanning the area intently with her eyes. "Well, Doesn't look like your Companions Really Care about you right now, so I Doubt they would care if I Tagged along..." She said, before looking down at him. "And you do need the herbs, just look at you. Your starved, You can't even hunt for yourself! I'm pretty sure if you Do Have Companions, You would be in better shape right now, or at least well fed." She said, thinking what she was saying was the most reasonable possibility.