View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:57 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Well, first off, if I Wanted you dead, I would have killed you when we met." Akari said, smiling a bit. "You know I Could have, but as you see, I did not. Why? Good question, because I am truly asking myself that right now. But as for these herbs being poisonous, Why would I Go through all the trouble of hiding a poisonous herb among all of these other herbs and roots?" She asked, somewhat seriously, before sighing. "I Believe we have a few things in common, for one, I can tell you like to fight simply by the way you walk. Second, Its Obvious you have a pretty big grudge against the Clans, Also like me. So I Believe we should be...Oh, whats a good term...Ah, Partners in Crime, Since you could inflict more damage with an extra set of claws, or at least that's what experience tells me. Now, Lie still." Akari said, before picking up two of the herbs, and chewing them into a pulp, before putting the pulp onto a Dried Oak Leaf, and gently applying that onto the largest of the infected wounds, before putting some cobwebs over-top sparingly. "Oh, and I Forgot to mention, this may sting a bit, but knowing you, you'll just laugh it off." She said, before grabbing a few more herbs. "But if you want, I Do have some poppy seeds." she said, before chewing some more of the herbs into a pulp, and repeating the process, but with some of the long scratches on his back.
Fox wanted to hiss when they started stinging,but he simply clenched his teeth and dug his claws in the ground.He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction."I'm fine.I don't need them." he retorted through clenched teeth.He was careful to not hiss or act like it hut any,but you could tell it did by the way his claws dug into the ground."And i have companions.I don't know if it would be ok with them if you tagged along." he said after a few moments of thinking it over.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord