silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: December Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
203/200

---

At least the medicine cats were kind to one another. When Drizzlecloud calls to her she allows herself to shuffle in closer so she can watch and listen. Chocolate hues scan over the herb carefully, taking note of what it looks like. Listening to where it can be found. What it's used for. Considering Riverclan had it's issue with a clan mate poisoning others, it was better that she was prepared. And besides... Willowpaw had died from poisoned prey. If she knew of this herb then next time she wouldn't let anyone down.

In her brain she decides it needs a name. Or at least something for her to call it in her brain so she can commit the plant to memory. A cure for poison... Poison cure would be the easiest thing to call it. But was that too simple? What about yellow healer? That might be too close to yellow bells and may confuse clan mates if she sent anyone out to find it... So poison cure it stayed.

And then they say their goodbyes and take their leave. Tansypaw can't help but smile at the two retreating Thunderclan cats, pleasantly warm with the shared information between the group of them. She glances up when Larkstar announces that it was time to also return back to camp. She rises to her paws once more and stretches her back as she does so, glancing to the two Windclan cats left and dipping her head respectfully.

"Thanks for tellin' me about some preservation stuff. If ya got anything else to teach me I don't mind stickin' around a little longer. I'll take all the help I can get." She didn't wanna seem desperate, but... If she could take advantage of knowledge sitting right before her, she was going to do so. So she patiently awaits a response, paws growing cold against the stone she's standing upon.

(i know we wanted to do a lightningtansy interaction!! so we can move to a priv thread if you want )
lightningstorm | @Alchemist Kitsune // cowtuft | @wolfie // drizzlecloud | @Omari // springpaw | @eris

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !