View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:47 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Her eyes widened a bit than she suddenly laughs “ have you forgotten why you fell for me in the first place?” She says as she suddenly moves back and her tail slashes Weaselshade’s legs causing her to fall down and slowly almost gracefully she begins to stand over Weaselshade “ Kitten or not. My ways of seduction has captured you like yours captured me~” she says with a soft purr as she leans in and nuzzles her nose with hers softly as her tail softly touches Weaselshade’s “ A few new tricks can’t do anything here~ especially with that new .. killer roaming around “
weaselshade dropped her mask, growling. "get away from me." she lashed out, shoving up against death's stomach. her tail pulled away from the other molly's, and she rolled out from under her. "i've done well without you. don't be so foolish as to think that i'll fall for you again." weaselshade spun around and began walking, her ears perked. her fur shone in the light, her eyes seeming to glow. "you're just wasting your time. i trust nobody. they only fall for me so i can keep my paws clean. you will only get in my way." she looked over her shoulder with a smirk. "unless you want to be my little slave."