View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:34 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
she froze, her ears immediately flattening. "i've been fine. the clan treats me well." her eyes narrowed. "what could possibly make you believe that i would trust you so easily? i didn't come back for you. i came for something else." weaselshade snorted, suddenly raising her head and smirking. "and you can't stop me, little lamb." her voice was smooth, sweet as catmint. paw raising, she flicked it under death's chin, purring softly. "i've gained some tricks of my own, kitten. and i plan to use them to make others bow to my will. so don't get in my way."
Her eyes widened a bit than she suddenly laughs “ have you forgotten why you fell for me in the first place?” She says as she suddenly moves back and her tail slashes Weaselshade’s legs causing her to fall down and slowly almost gracefully she begins to stand over Weaselshade “ Kitten or not. My ways of seduction has captured you like yours captured me~” she says with a soft purr as she leans in and nuzzles her nose with hers softly as her tail softly touches Weaselshade’s “ A few new tricks can’t do anything here~ especially with that new .. killer roaming around “