View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2023, 08:49 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post

Stormpaw sighed as he and blazepaw cameinto the den, but before going to their nest that was far in the back den, stormpaw turned"Yes i know stormclaw were going out later with blazepaw to train and watched the sunset i know i won't forget!" the tom replied then guiding the deaf and blind tom to his nest. Stormpaw tilted his head as he saw a kit near his bed"hm.. rather unusual to see a kit sleep here" he mumbled then nudging the kit he sat down on his nest"what are you doing in the apprentices den? kits belong in the nursery" stormpaw said with a frown

Wildkit felt a cat nudge him and he woke up almost instantly. He was trying to sleep. He'd be attempting his own hunters crouch all day and he was tried. The apprentice sized kit looked at Stormpaw. "Because I sleep here duh.", he meowed. The young tom kit gave his pelt a quick wash. "The nursery is for kits. I'm no kit. I'm eight moons old, so technically I'm no kit. Plus if Bumblestar would lift those lessons I'd be one by now.", he retorted. Wildkit really didn't care for the new leader. Adding another lesson when he had finally been ready to become an apprentice. She was the reason why most kits were still kits when they were old enough not to be.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do