View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ that will be the day” he says playfully as he watches her “ oh? So I’m better than all the rouges huh? Yet a other confession again?” He purrs playfully as he stands up. He watches her for a bit and smiles “ daring I have to call you that unless you want me to call you love instead? Also there is a better way on checking me out love for example “ he begins to stretch a bit showing off his powerful muscles with a smile than he begins to follow her a bit eyes locked on her “ like that. You know I can’t help but show off especially when you watch me like that” he says with a playful purr as he begins to walk beside her purposely rubbing his own body against her a bit as he walks on by “ come on love lead the way to that beautiful heart of yours.”

Tove rolled her eyes, Lucifer could be a total flirt sometimes. She was used to it, he was a close friend of hers and he often flirted with her. Unlike the lingering smell of death and decay his flirting didn't make her uncomfortable. They were both natural, but she had only gotten used to one of them. And that one was the flirting. "I think I prefer darling." She chuckled. She was used to nicknames. But the nickname love seemed a little too forward for her. She watched him show off his powerful muscles and rolled her eyes. "Show-Off!" She purred. She was sometimes annoyed but very rarely. It was currently one of those rare moments. Tove wasn't super annoyed, only a little bit. "You know that's not going happen, not yet anyway." She purred, smiling.