View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Tove purred. He always had a way of amusing her. "If you didn't know when I was lying maybe I would." She purred smiling at him. She walked around in a circle, giggling slightly. She was used to being humored by Lucifer. She often found what he said hilarious. And she assumed that sometimes, or perhaps most of them time he intended to be funny. Tove snorted at the mention of Sano. She hated the tom. He was crazy. Much worse than Lucifer. She never liked most of the rouges, her only friend who was a rouge was Lucifer. She hated the other ones. "You're better than all the rouges, like I'm going to leave yet." She purred playfully. Tove walked around in a circle around him grinning. "And I know I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean you have to call me darling." She teased, as she always did after he teased her.
He laughs softly “ that will be the day” he says playfully as he watches her “ oh? So I’m better than all the rouges huh? Yet a other confession again?” He purrs playfully as he stands up. He watches her for a bit and smiles “ daring I have to call you that unless you want me to call you love instead? Also there is a better way on checking me out love for example “ he begins to stretch a bit showing off his powerful muscles with a smile than he begins to follow her a bit eyes locked on her “ like that. You know I can’t help but show off especially when you watch me like that” he says with a playful purr as he begins to walk beside her purposely rubbing his own body against her a bit as he walks on by “ come on love lead the way to that beautiful heart of yours.”