View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ yet a other lie, honestly when are you going to be honest with me dear “ He Says playfully purring a bit as he looks away a bit smelling the air “ .... Seems like Sano May be coming soon. Don’t worry I’ll tell him to leave as soon as he comes. I’m not in the mood for his madness today and I kinda wanna spread some time with you “ He says with a soft purr and a smile “ of course if you don’t mind hanging out with a rouge like I?” Again a other rare thing but this was very rare. He never really hanged out with anyone except for the dead bodies. He hopes she’ll forgive for lying about to bodies one day, they are actually his kills. Yes he was a cannibal in a way, he ate when he truly needed or when others start to doubt that he’s even scary or bad. He does it because he needs to but she doesn’t have to know about that. He purrs a bit “ well? Daring I know I’m handsome but you don’t have to stare.” He Says playfully

Tove purred. He always had a way of amusing her. "If you didn't know when I was lying maybe I would." She purred smiling at him. She walked around in a circle, giggling slightly. She was used to being humored by Lucifer. She often found what he said hilarious. And she assumed that sometimes, or perhaps most of them time he intended to be funny. Tove snorted at the mention of Sano. She hated the tom. He was crazy. Much worse than Lucifer. She never liked most of the rouges, her only friend who was a rouge was Lucifer. She hated the other ones. "You're better than all the rouges, like I'm going to leave yet." She purred playfully. Tove walked around in a circle around him grinning. "And I know I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean you have to call me darling." She teased, as she always did after he teased her.