View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:05 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Tove wrinkled her nose at the sight of the dead body. It reminded her of all the bad things there were. She hated it. The molly turned her gaze away from it, ignoring the foul stench. She had never grown accustomed to cats trying to scare him. Though it may not have scared him, it certainly made her uncomfortable. She shook it off, smiling at Lucifer. Tove snorted when he spoke. "No I'm here to confess that every time I end up here it's a accident." She said rolling her eyes. She was used to Lucifer teasing her, it was completely normal. She would often make some sort of smart remark back and it could go on and on. She would never call it an argument, but if it was one that it was the only kind of argument she liked. When other cats teased her they would say things that actually upset her. That made her angry, that made her want to run and cry. But the way Lucifer did it was different. It didn't upset her, and she would stay for long periods of time. Some cats said that teasing was saying rude things in a way that meant you didn't mean them. Tove didn't believe that. If someone said something rude they meant it. She was almost 100% sure of that.
He laughs softly “ yet a other lie, honestly when are you going to be honest with me dear “ He Says playfully purring a bit as he looks away a bit smelling the air “ .... Seems like Sano May be coming soon. Don’t worry I’ll tell him to leave as soon as he comes. I’m not in the mood for his madness today and I kinda wanna spread some time with you “ He says with a soft purr and a smile “ of course if you don’t mind hanging out with a rouge like I?” Again a other rare thing but this was very rare. He never really hanged out with anyone except for the dead bodies. He hopes she’ll forgive for lying about to bodies one day, they are actually his kills. Yes he was a cannibal in a way, he ate when he truly needed or when others start to doubt that he’s even scary or bad. He does it because he needs to but she doesn’t have to know about that. He purrs a bit “ well? Daring I know I’m handsome but you don’t have to stare.” He Says playfully