View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles softly “ lies” he says playfully as he begins to grab something from his home soon pulling at something eventually he suddenly pulls out a old body of a cat. He sighs loudly “ I’m guessing some cats are trying to scare me again” he says with a sigh as he begins to toss the body to the side. He looks at her “ to what do I owe the pleasure this time? “ he asks softly as he begins to walk up to her and sit down in front of her. His tail waved a bit as he just looks at her and smiles “ don’t tell me you’re here to confess your undying love to me?” He asks Cooly and rather playfully which was rare for him but every once in a while since she came he does it. But in front of others he’s much more.. colder. He was feared something like this is seen as a weakness so he tries to hide his interest in her as much as he can but he can’t help but tease her. This feeling isn’t normal but he loves it.

Tove wrinkled her nose at the sight of the dead body. It reminded her of all the bad things there were. She hated it. The molly turned her gaze away from it, ignoring the foul stench. She had never grown accustomed to cats trying to scare him. Though it may not have scared him, it certainly made her uncomfortable. She shook it off, smiling at Lucifer. Tove snorted when he spoke. "No I'm here to confess that every time I end up here it's a accident." She said rolling her eyes. She was used to Lucifer teasing her, it was completely normal. She would often make some sort of smart remark back and it could go on and on. She would never call it an argument, but if it was one that it was the only kind of argument she liked. When other cats teased her they would say things that actually upset her. That made her angry, that made her want to run and cry. But the way Lucifer did it was different. It didn't upset her, and she would stay for long periods of time. Some cats said that teasing was saying rude things in a way that meant you didn't mean them. Tove didn't believe that. If someone said something rude they meant it. She was almost 100% sure of that.