View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Mystical

A tom begins to walk down the alley, his powerful muscles seen along with many scars lining his pitch black fur, his eyes mixed in color one a ice blue and the other a flaming amber. He had a scar over his left eye and a scar going down his right eye, he looks around. Smelling the air as he did, his kinda long fur moved with the wind as he begins to walk forward and soon he marks his territory again. Than he turns around heading to his home which was a hole within the wall of a building abandoned and left alone. Once he got there, he stops suddenly purring softly “ my dear, you know you shouldn’t try to surprise me”

[I'm just going to pretend they already met <3]

Tove stood on the fence at the end of the alley grinning. "I gave up on that a long time ago." She answered leaping down from it. The black and white tuxedo cat had known Lucifer for a while, and had over the course of that time been trying to surprise him as she did with most of her other friends. Obviously it never worked. The tom was just to keen on senses. Tove herself had never been the greatest at discovering surprises before they happened. To her they always stayed a surprise. For Lucifer? Not so much. He was completely different than Tove, and all of her neighborhood friends. To her his life was an adventure. Her's was nothing like that. She would never leave her twolegs for the world, she was concerned she might die without their aid. But she still wished for a life that was more adventurous. Tove sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. Lucifer's alleyway used to give her the shivers. Any dark and damp place did. She had been found by twolegs in a box in what they called a parking lot. Her mother had been hit by a care. She had been taken somewhere warm, and she had been taken away from her littermates and brought to a nice warm home. After the time she had spent in the alleyway though, it was practically a second home.