View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:15 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
"Welp, we'd better get going then! Come on!" He then began to walk down the hallway, swaying his arms from side to side in a cartoon like manner. Only when he realized he was doing it, he remembered that Alice was behind him and he shouldn't be acting so weird so he let his arms fall to his sides only lightly swaying with each swing. He walked for a while and it took him a few tries to remember exactly where the studio was but he eventually got it and greeted the big room with open arms "Here we are!" He exclaimed excitedly lashing his demon tail (Personally I think he looks better with a demon tail and I've seen him drawn both ways but decided to give him one for the rp, hope you don't mind) and walking over to the big guitar in the back corner of the room, he believed Sammy had called it a cello? He plucked one of the strings and it made a low noise followed by a slightly higher pitched one as it hit the other string next to it.
Alice smiled and followed bendy. Once they got there, she looked around the studio in awe. "Wow" She turned her gaze to bendy when she heard the cello. "What is that?" Ahe asked curiously and walked up to bendy.