Old September 5th, 2022, 03:49 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: September Gathering

| Fawnleap |
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
| Demigirl,She/They |
| Active Riverclan Warrior | A Cat with a Brown Base with a deeper brown Overcoat,White paws and muzzle and a dapple on her chest. They have reddish brown accents on their forearms and under tail with Yellow eyes. |
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The Shecat trotted onto the beach,Tail lightly lashing. Fawnleap had managed to leave earlier than her girlfriend. Herfreaking,amazing,outstanding,wonderful,and mainly Beautiful Girlfriend.Fawnleap could listen to Wolfsong for hours, The shecat stepped into the beach lightly,Waiting for Wolfsong to arrive so They could follow the fellow Shecat around,perhaps interact with Wolfsong’s friends (which she doubted there were none.Who wouldn’t want to be friends with such a amazing cat.)
Fawnleap felt her heart skip a small beat at the sight of the Grey shecat,She softly padded towards her and walked along the cat. Sticking to her like glue,Debating even talking to any of her own friends this time. Fawnleap couldn’t even speak aloud,trying to find the words to describe Wolfsong. “You look…..I-…Um…Gorgeous absolutely stunning in this lighting,Not that you aren’t always,the moonlight just looks so beautiful on your pelt.” They spoke slight nervously,Fawnleap didn’t even know why she was so nervous,they had just started dating,it was no big deal.
They just brushed it aside,Forcing all of the positive things back in their mind,avoiding trying to bring up how much Wolfsong had lost,She didn’t need to remind the Shecat of that,not tonight at least.
{} @RiztheHuntress Here’s you Sappy Fawn Lmao {}

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; September 5th, 2022 at 03:55 PM.