View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Mossflower twitched an ear, "He's a bright-looking cat," she commented and Wrenfeather purred gratefully, flicking her tail over Linnetpaw's ear affectionately. "Is this his first time out of camp?"

"It is," Wrenfeather replied, and Heavystorm nodded his head.

"Train him well, Wrenfeather," the large tom reached over to touch his nose lightly to the tabby's ear before turning away, "Say hello to Passionstar for me," he flicked his tail and he and Mossflower trotted into the thick bracken, leaving the two ThunderClan cats standing at the border.

"Those were ShadowClan cats," Wrenfeather explained, beginning to pad along the scent line, keeping to ThunderClan's side, "Heavystorm and Mossflower, old friends of Passionstar. Either way, you must remember that they're not part of our clan and are part of ShadowClan. One day, in the future, you may meet them in battle," she meowed. It would have been nice to see Tigerstripe with them...
Linnetpaw was already lost in his own thoughts, then he looked at the two ShadowClan cats walk off to their own clan. "Oh, no wonder they didn't seem familiar."Linnetpaw sighed.