View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:16 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila took in as deep a breath as she could, letting her gaze flick over him once more. She didnt know whether she would see him again. Did she want to see him again? Did it matter? She knew whenever she looked at the sky, she would think of him. West. Slick. Kila found herself wanting to smile, but holding it back as she watched him, trying to keep a blank expression. She didnt know what was happening. What was she feeling? It couldnt be love, could it? How could this Tom, this Tom who she didnt even know, manage to break past her carefully-built walls? He hasnt! Kila scolded herself. Im reading too much into this. She just stood there, watching him. When he spoke again, Kila found her ears pricking up.

Now she really wanted to smile, but held it back again. She couldnt do this to herself! She couldnt fall for some Tom. Nodding, Kila glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "Alright... I'd tell you where I live if I wasnt a wanderer. Maybe i'll pay you a visit sometime, though." Her paws tingled faintly at the thought. She truly did want to visit him, whenever she could. She did want to see him again, and that scared her. Kila didnt get scared of much. Was she scared of him? No. She was scared of what she felt when she looked at him.

The she-cat cleared her throat. "Nice meeting you, Slick. See you around." She watched him go, then tore her gaze away, turning on her paws and heading off back in the direction of the den she and the others were at. She let out the breath she hadnt been aware she was holding, shaking her head in disbelief at herself. What has gotten into me? But as she walked, she found her eyes flickering up to the sky. The fluffy white clouds across the bright blue blanket.... West was the only thing on her mind. And while she wanted it to be a bad thing, it just felt... Like a good thing.

Hamilton was running through the forest, lost in thought as he dodged trees and leaped over roots. The massive tom didn't notice Kila as he ran right towards her- only to trip over her and send the both of them rolling down the hill. When they finally stopped, Hamilton blinked up at the orange she cat, flicking his massive ears and pushing her off of him. He shook out his fur, glaring at the clumps of dirt that weren't' falling out and running his tongue over the offending spots. Clearing his throat, he turned to look over at the cat he had ran into, literally, and offered an apologetic smile. "Sorry 'bout that." He bowed his head, lifting his paw. "My name's Hamilton. I probably should've been watching where I was running." He lifted his head and placed his paw back down. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity as he studied the cat in front of him. Her orange coat caught his eyes, and the way her stripes ran up and down her face and back reminded him of a lion. He blinked at her, before stepping forward to sniff her. She smelled like fresh grass and pine trees. Interesting. He stepped back, and studied her amber eyes before looking at her. Yes, she definitely looked like a Lion.