View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:39 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

West had no idea what was happening between the two of them, but they both seemed to be feeling it. Or, that's what he thought since he couldn't read her very well yet. He cursed his extremely good memory, knowing he was going to relieve this scene over and over until they met again. If we meet again. He corrected himself, even though that thought made him feel disappointed. This was all too much for West to handle, he needed to get away and get a grip on himself. Hopefully, this was just a momentary lapse on his vow of no more "love." However, he wasn't thinking that this was anything of the sorts yet. This must be lust. It's gotta be.

West froze before grabbing a hold of his squirrel, and without knowing what came a hold of him, he spoke once more. "If you ever need to find me, go to the edge of this forest where it meets the twolegplace. That's where I live." Then, he grabbed a hold of its tail and lifted it up. Pausing only to give her a nod of farewell, he turned and bounded away in the direction of his home, knowing it was a short straight distance from here. Why do I hope that she comes to find me...? I don't like this. Once he was far from her sight, his exterior crumbled and he actually began to look upset.
Kila took in as deep a breath as she could, letting her gaze flick over him once more. She didnt know whether she would see him again. Did she want to see him again? Did it matter? She knew whenever she looked at the sky, she would think of him. West. Slick. Kila found herself wanting to smile, but holding it back as she watched him, trying to keep a blank expression. She didnt know what was happening. What was she feeling? It couldnt be love, could it? How could this Tom, this Tom who she didnt even know, manage to break past her carefully-built walls? He hasnt! Kila scolded herself. Im reading too much into this. She just stood there, watching him. When he spoke again, Kila found her ears pricking up.

Now she really wanted to smile, but held it back again. She couldnt do this to herself! She couldnt fall for some Tom. Nodding, Kila glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "Alright... I'd tell you where I live if I wasnt a wanderer. Maybe i'll pay you a visit sometime, though." Her paws tingled faintly at the thought. She truly did want to visit him, whenever she could. She did want to see him again, and that scared her. Kila didnt get scared of much. Was she scared of him? No. She was scared of what she felt when she looked at him.

The she-cat cleared her throat. "Nice meeting you, Slick. See you around." She watched him go, then tore her gaze away, turning on her paws and heading off back in the direction of the den she and the others were at. She let out the breath she hadnt been aware she was holding, shaking her head in disbelief at herself. What has gotten into me? But as she walked, she found her eyes flickering up to the sky. The fluffy white clouds across the bright blue blanket.... West was the only thing on her mind. And while she wanted it to be a bad thing, it just felt... Like a good thing.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 19th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.