Old August 19th, 2017, 12:12 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila did notice how uneasy he seemed, and flicked an ear, blinking at him through almost blank amber eyes. Almost blank. There was some emotion in her eyes, but it was completely unreadable. She wanted to find some way to hate this cat. Wanted to find some way to turn him into an enemy... But... She couldnt. Why couldnt she? What was wrong with her? Why was she becoming so smitten over a Tom she hardly knew? The she-cat took a breath and shook her head, gazing at him.

When he finally answered her question, Kila flicked an ear. "Oh," Was all she said, blinking at him. That was even more impressive - He just did it right off without thinking. Reckless, but impressive. In some ways, West reminded Kila of herself. And of... Kiyu. Recalling the she-cat's unafraid nature made Kila want to smile. Kiyu had taught Kila everything she knew - Besides building up her walls. No, those walls were of Kila's own making. To avoid hurt, she avoided caring. Remembering Kiyu now, had her remembering why those walls were there. To protect her from.. This.

His compliment made her heart speed up, for some reason. Strong and graceful. Kila blinked, watching him curiously. Kila was strong, yes, but she wasnt exactly graceful. Not like he was, anyway. "Certainly not like you." She echoed her thoughts, blinking. "That was quite a jump." Though she had given up flirting, the compliment seemed to find its way out of her mouth on its own accord. She grimaced for a second, but shook it off.

The golden she-cat pricked her ears when he said he had to go, trying desperately not to feel disappointed. "I see." She murmured. "Well, it was nice meeting you... I hope to see you around." She wanted to hang out with him longer. She wanted to follow him and talk to him and get to know him. She wanted him to change his mind and instead stay and hang out with her... But she didnt. She wanted the thoughts to stop. She wanted the feelings to stop. She wanted not to care. Goodness, she was in quite of a bind, wasnt she?

West had no idea what was happening between the two of them, but they both seemed to be feeling it. Or, that's what he thought since he couldn't read her very well yet. He cursed his extremely good memory, knowing he was going to relieve this scene over and over until they met again. If we meet again. He corrected himself, even though that thought made him feel disappointed. This was all too much for West to handle, he needed to get away and get a grip on himself. Hopefully, this was just a momentary lapse on his vow of no more "love." However, he wasn't thinking that this was anything of the sorts yet. This must be lust. It's gotta be.

West froze before grabbing a hold of his squirrel, and without knowing what came a hold of him, he spoke once more. "If you ever need to find me, go to the edge of this forest where it meets the twolegplace. That's where I live." Then, he grabbed a hold of its tail and lifted it up. Pausing only to give her a nod of farewell, he turned and bounded away in the direction of his home, knowing it was a short straight distance from here. Why do I hope that she comes to find me...? I don't like this. Once he was far from her sight, his exterior crumbled and he actually began to look upset.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; August 19th, 2017 at 09:15 AM.