Old August 18th, 2017, 11:25 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(Its Key-Lana :3)

Kila flicked an ear, tilting her head at his "nickname". A small laugh escaped her, unable to help herself. Kila wasnt easy to amuse, but this Tom seemed to be able to get her to chuckle. She didnt like that. Shaking her head, Kila didnt move when he brushed past her, nose twitching. He smelled nice, unlike many other Toms Kila had come across. Mostly, he smelled like trees - Obvious since he'd been climbing. Kila sat there for a moment, then half-leapt, half-stepped off of the branch she was on. "No problem."

The she-cat continued to watch him, every movement, every small twitch of his tail, ears or whiskers. Taking him in, studying him, looking him over. She didnt get close to him, nor his prey, staying a respectful distance away. "Im Kilana, by the way, Slick." She batted her eyes at him, turning her tone from teasing to flirtatious within a matter of seconds. For some reason, flirting with him seemed a bit more real... No. Kila couldnt allow herself to think that way. "Call me Kila, though. What's your name?"

West returned his gaze to her after catching movement from the corner of his eyes, tensing for a moment but relaxing back to normal when she stayed a respectful distance away. For a moment, he honestly couldn't tell if he was being protective of his prey, or if he was afraid to be near her. He regretted brushing past her the moment he had done it because now all he could smell was her; she smelt like flowers and something he couldn't describe without sounding wayyy too cheesy. He mentally shook his head and convinced himself that he was just protective of his meal. The tom almost growled at himself, but stopped the rumbling before it was loud enough to be heard.

He held her aze even as she batted her pretty - she's not pretty! eyes at him. He blinked back at her in response, looking slightly standoffish as he stood over his dead squirrel. The lonor did his best to ignore the nickname once more, but didn't have a hard time since he was able to focus on her name more. He was a bit surprised this conversation hadn't turned sour yet, maybe he was actually doing a respectiful job at socializing for once! "I'm..." He hesitated a moment, not sure if he wanted to tell her yet. However, he smiled slightly at his own hesitance, knowing that was such a stupid thing to hesitate about when he did many scarier things. "...West."

The proper thing to say would be 'it's nice to meet you,' but if he was being honest with himself this whole interaction was an inconvience. He was wasting time even though he had much more than he needed, and the more he interacted with her, the more she would stick in his mind... and he definitely didn't want that... or did he? Ugh!! His own mixed feelings turned his mood sour, and his small smile turned into a scowl even though she hadn't done anything wrong. "Is there something you need from me, Kila?" Her named rolled off his tongue smoothly, and he kinda liked how it sounded, which only made him angrier at himself and at her.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; August 18th, 2017 at 11:36 PM.