View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Quick question: is her name pronounced Key-lana or K-eye-lana? I'm thinking of future nicknames, hehe)

West paused a few branches above Kila as she revealed her location by speaking, having not realized that she was watching him from the exact tree he had been climbing down. For some reason, the nickname she instantly gave him, but mostly the way she had said it, irked him. It didn't help that she followed it by a snickering laugh. Is she insulting me? He had to bite his cheek to keep from asking the question aloud, being the type of cat to start a fight after only a few things had been said. He appreciated that she hadn't made a move for his prey, at least an obvious one, so he tried to let it slide. "Uh... thanks, random orange she-cat?" He wasn't as good at nicknames as she was, that was instantly obvious. The tom was also very oblivious to flirting attempts, which she'd probably find out about in a few minutes. He hopped down to her branch in order to jump down to the ground, his icy blue hues watching her the entire way as he brushed past. He briefly noticed that she smelt nice as he went, but pushed the thought away as quickly as it came. He had already noticed that she was attractive, which was unusual for him, but was shoving that to the back of his mind for now. There was something about her that he already kind of liked, far beyond the fact that he was already annoyed, but he was doing his best at ignoring the instant allure. He quickly adverted his gaze and went to his squirrel, sniffing at the piece of prey.
(Its Key-Lana :3)

Kila flicked an ear, tilting her head at his "nickname". A small laugh escaped her, unable to help herself. Kila wasnt easy to amuse, but this Tom seemed to be able to get her to chuckle. She didnt like that. Shaking her head, Kila didnt move when he brushed past her, nose twitching. He smelled nice, unlike many other Toms Kila had come across. Mostly, he smelled like trees - Obvious since he'd been climbing. Kila sat there for a moment, then half-leapt, half-stepped off of the branch she was on. "No problem."

The she-cat continued to watch him, every movement, every small twitch of his tail, ears or whiskers. Taking him in, studying him, looking him over. She didnt get close to him, nor his prey, staying a respectful distance away. "Im Kilana, by the way, Slick." She batted her eyes at him, turning her tone from teasing to flirtatious within a matter of seconds. For some reason, flirting with him seemed a bit more real... No. Kila couldnt allow herself to think that way. "Call me Kila, though. What's your name?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust