View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:02 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila continued to watch the Tom, unknowingly admiring his fluffy white fur and his dazzling ice blue eyes, which she could see all the way from below. She didnt realize she had been staring until he made the jump. Startled, Kila herself jumped slightly, making the branch sway under her, but she quickly steadied herself, watching him in amazement. She'd never seen a jump like that, not even from Tide. The golden she-cat's ears were pricked, staring up at the tom with wide amber eyes as he managed to catch the squirrel. I dont believe it!

And then he fell. Kila gasped in shock, frozen for a moment, but she allowed the breath she'd been holding to release as he only fell to the next branch. She found herself snickering, and pricked an ear when she heard West laughing from his branch. Kila's gaze followed the squirrel as it fell, but she made no move to try to run for it. Mostly because she was in shock at what she'd just seen - Despite his fall, she had to give him credit that that had been an awesome jump. And, he managed to catch the squirrel! Kila was still going to try to flirt it out of him, but she wasnt going to steal-and-run. No, she had more honor than that.

"Nice jump, Slick," She mrrowed at her little nickname as the Tom leaped down branch to branch to reach the squirrel, unable to help her whiskers from twitching as she snickered again. Even if the jump had been slick, she couldnt help but say the words sarcastically. Kila wasnt going to admit she was impressed by this Tom - No way. But she had to remind herself to be a little nice to him. Otherwise, her flirting would have no effect, and she wouldnt be able to bribe the squirrel out of him. Although at this point, she was more interested in the Tom himself by now. He seemed like someone she could get along with... And she didnt even know him. Still, with moves like that? Kila had to admit he was brave. Though she wouldnt say this aloud..

(Quick question: is her name pronounced Key-lana or K-eye-lana? I'm thinking of future nicknames, hehe)

West paused a few branches above Kila as she revealed her location by speaking, having not realized that she was watching him from the exact tree he had been climbing down. For some reason, the nickname she instantly gave him, but mostly the way she had said it, irked him. It didn't help that she followed it by a snickering laugh. Is she insulting me? He had to bite his cheek to keep from asking the question aloud, being the type of cat to start a fight after only a few things had been said. He appreciated that she hadn't made a move for his prey, at least an obvious one, so he tried to let it slide. "Uh... thanks, random orange she-cat?" He wasn't as good at nicknames as she was, that was instantly obvious. The tom was also very oblivious to flirting attempts, which she'd probably find out about in a few minutes. He hopped down to her branch in order to jump down to the ground, his icy blue hues watching her the entire way as he brushed past. He briefly noticed that she smelt nice as he went, but pushed the thought away as quickly as it came. He had already noticed that she was attractive, which was unusual for him, but was shoving that to the back of his mind for now. There was something about her that he already kind of liked, far beyond the fact that he was already annoyed, but he was doing his best at ignoring the instant allure. He quickly adverted his gaze and went to his squirrel, sniffing at the piece of prey.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!