View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2019, 07:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

{She is totally gonna do that. Ahhahha. The question will be, who's gonna trip over their paws first? My money's on Breezy but I can see Bunny tripping in her excitement but omg... just imagine her dropping it and the two of them just racing outside of camp.... gosh. Breezy would love it although he's too stupid to acknowledge it xD}

Breezefeather's now fully opened eyes were still staring at the creature that Bunnypaw now was batting around. His fear or rather paranoia towards mice was completely emotional and it had developed as the former sturdy and stone faced warrior was breaking down. He obviously didn't know why the fear had came on but it severely limited his choice when it was cold, being unable to down a single mouse. Yet his paranoia came and never went away. "Bunny... No thank you." His voice was shaking slightly afraid as the thin frame of the silver warrior shook. He honestly didn't know how to handle it and couldn't do anything but just stand there and watch. Then he remembered that this was Bunnypaw, and that although she was an apprentice still had that kind of spunk her mother also had. And that was what he saw in her eyes at this very moment. He lifted up a paw and shook it while feeling the need to meow, "No. Bunny. Whatever you do, do not chase me with that mouse." He could just see her doing it and all thought of his decaying mind was out of his head. Now he was focused on his daughter and of course the paranoia of the mouse. Yet nothing had ever felt that good. Being afraid and being tense was better than the cold cool feeling of feeling nothing at all. To be honest, to Breezefeather everything was better than feeling nothing although before he probably wouldn't have even acknowledged that. Slowly he started inching backwards towards a hole in the camp wall as he watched Bunnypaw intently.
Breezefeather was right about one thing. Bunnypaw had that same twinkle of mischief that Mistletoe had. The molly continued to poke at her prey, and boy was her day boring until she found out about her father’s abnormal fear of...mice! Bunnypaw snickered, “Ah, come on, pa! It’s just a lil mousie! I bet he’s super friendly, he won’t bite.” She joked humorously. Bunnypaw knew it was wrong to abuse her old man this way, but she was such a playful molly that she couldn’t take him seriously as to why he was scared of little rodents that could barely cause them any harm. Bunnypaw grinned at her father’s warning. “You mean, don’t do,” She gingerly snapped her jaws around the mouse and lifted it up with her teeth. “This?” She meowed. By all means, she wasn’t going to eat it, but he had to know the next thing that was coming towards him because as he was moving back, his daughter was advancing on him, ready to chase him with the dead rodent. “It’s coming for you, pa! You better run!” She taunted him. She wasn’t purposely trying to frighten him, she was just looking for a little bit of fun.