View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:16 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Little finder for a Jade

Role: Best Friend or Supportive Friend
Name: Flower - Flowerkit - Flowerpaw - Flower?
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: She is a beautiful white shecat with brown dapples over her fur. Her mother named her flower, because her patches look like fallen flower petals. She has green eyes, and long fur. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...t-21475025.jpg
Personality: Push-over, gullible, trusting, helpful, proud, shy, friendly, optimistic, loving, caring.
Ever since she was brought to Shadowclan, she was able to be easily pushed around by others because of her shyness. She isn't too outspoken but loves the company of others. Flower is kind of gullible, especially when she is being made fun of or being pushed around. She is very trusting of others and wants to please others so she can belong. She is really helpful and always wants to lend a paw. She is very shy at first, often whispering a bit and having her head facing her paws. As she opens up, you realize even though she is shy, she is one of the greatest cats you'd ever meet. She is very friendly, despite her shyness, and is often close to her friends. Flower is optimistic about most things and sees both sides. She is very loving and caring and hopes to be a forever queen one day.
Other: Um...idk. Ask if ya need anything else.
@Shoes

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; November 22nd, 2017 at 10:16 AM.