View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Windcrest gave the warrior a small smile feeling pleased that he was so eager and willing to help her. The only other cat that had been willing to want to try to help with her stretching was Surgestorm when he had time. Only because sometimes it was a bit difficult to do if she was stiff after sleeping or if it was really cold outside. Recently, it's been mildly cool/cold so her leg didn't lock up nearly as badly as it had done. She flicked her ears as she padded to the spot she had pointed to. "Well it's greatly appreciated." The feline mewed softly as she gave him a quick side glance.

"I don't remember... the last night I've had a very good nights sleep." She whispered, mostly to herself. Sighing the feline recalled the night before she had woken up with such a fright, she had angered Rosethorn. Rosethorn had nearly clawed her ears off for waking her up. Windcrest had felt bad and even a bit terrified of the she-cat that she didn't even sleep the rest of the night, found herself falling asleep out in the cold before her friend has ushered her back to the Warrior's den. This is when she had gone so far as to move her nest beside Duskflight's to ensure somewhat of a good night's sleep.

Finally reaching the spot, Windcrest eased her way to the ground, wincing at the pain of her locked up leg."All you have to do is uhh...your t-teeth and move my leg upwards...towards my head. A-and then straight out" She felt kind of embarrassed asking the warrior to help.
"Well if it's other cats that your worried about, the nest next to me is just about always open. I'm a quiet sleeper and tend to stick to myself, don't move much when I'm asleep." He offered with a polite smile, his voice soft as he heard that she couldn't really remember the last time she had a good nights sleep. He wouldn't mind having another warrior next to him while he slept, as no cat should considering all warriors had to crowd into one den to begin with. But for the most part, he always had a space next to him, occasionally a warrior might pick the spot, but for the most part it always remained open. The fact didn't bother Duskflight, cats could choose which nest they wanted to sleep in. He would sleep in his own regardless whether or not someone was sleeping next to him.

Once the two finally reached the spot that Windcrest had noted, he slowly helped her ease to the ground, looking to her for the next instructions. He had never actually had the chance to help another cat with their injuries, so this would be a first for him. But he was more than eager to help in any way he could, not that you don't already know that.

"Alright.. Um, forgive me if it does hurt you, I'll try to do this slowly." He wasn't quite sure how the stretching would effect her, whether it would be sharp pain, a dull ache, or just pressure. But he carefully took hold of her leg with her teeth and began to move her leg just as she instructed, his eyes carefully fixated on her face, looking for any sign that he needed to stop, or pause, or do something slightly different.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?