View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:36 AM
I will never be Satisfied

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Midge's Adoptables "Contest"

( Before i start can i Use this as a base? Not for any uploaded art. Just a Quick re-color when i think of a good coat. )

Name: Branch
Sexuality: Straight
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Looks: Above
Personality: Very serious, Is most likely Hunting or sleeping. he Mostly Has a Poker-Face and Rarely smiles. Even though he doesn't show it, He is very Kind and a big softy
Sib: Blossom-Petal ( she-cat ), Turtle ( Tom, Deceased )
Mother:Robin-Whisper ( Wc, Deceased)
Father: Tortoise ( Rouge,Deceased )
Friends: Sidney( She-cat, Deceased ),
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory: Robin-whisper had fallen in love with a rouge,Tortoise and had 3
Kits, Turtle, Blossom, and Of course,Branch. Robin came by everyday Vising Her Mate and kits. One day she was caught by a Patrol which started a Fight. Robin had Died trying to save Turtle and Branch, Loving Turtle very much Branch Went in trying to save him. Instead Tortoise Pulled Branch away before he could Get to Turtle and hid him and his sister, Blossom away in a stack of hay in the barn. Tortoise went to save Turtle but never came back. After that Branch and Blossom were alone. When they were young Blossom and Branch Lived off Scraps from other rouges until they could Hunt. When they Were Apprentices Blossom Had run away with a Thunderclan Apprentice to join clan life, which left Branch alone. He Hunted and slept all day. His voice faded since he had no one to talk to. Until he met Sidney. a small Kittypet she. He became great friends with her and she helped him gain his Personalty back. Sidney, a year later Died Of Whitecough one Leaf-bare.

Last edited by HannahBananna; February 10th, 2018 at 10:18 AM.