View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

What? Lionsoar was so confused. She had thought Thea was the mate of Weaselshade. If not his mate, then who is she? Relief was flooding through Lionsoar anyways though, she still had a chance with the larger tom. Woah, WHAT? What am I saying? The golden feline curled her tail around her legs. She didn't know what was going on with her. I think I'm sick... I might need to see Surgestorm..."
"But wait, if she isn't your mate, why were you checking in on her? That seems a bit odd, I mean, I know she's not your sister either, so?" Lionsoar inwardly winced at her own words. She sounded the slightest bit accusing. Not towards Weaselshade of course, but to this unknown Thea cat.
As he asked his next question, Lion's ears shot up in surprise. I thought he hadn't noticed! "I uh.. I was trying to make it funny.. yeah..." Nice job Lionsoar, nice. Job.

Weaselshade was trying his best to not blurt out the whole story. It was long and complicated, and he didn't want to even talk to her about it. Lionsoar was his former apprentice and his best friend, but some matters, like Thea, were ones that he couldn't tell to even her. "Li, I'll tell you later, I don't feel like talking about it." That was the truth, the honest truth, but he felt that Lionsoar was going to take it the wrong way, which was something that he wouldn't be able to stand. He cared to much about her and she already seemed so strange, he didn't want to make her worse. "I need to go on a patrol, we can go hunting later."

(Sorry for the short reply)