View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
(Maybe he can be a guide to Silentkit when she grows into an apprentice, though it would be a strictly professional-esque relationship due to her personality.)
Open RP
Silentkit watched the nursery, observing the other kits. She stared at playing friends, nursing kits, and gossiping queens dappled around the nursery. The 3 moons old kit waited, and started to go into a trance. She thought about her life in the nursery so far, with limited conversations and interactions, except for with family. Some might say she needed to be more social, but it didn't seem logical. She might get hurt, and that wouldn't help at all. This staring was an often activity, even maybe a hobby. The world was still so confusing to her, with all this Clan stuff, and warrior ancestors, and the leaders, apprentices, etc. She just wanted someone to take her by the tail for her entire life, her sister and mother guiding her, protecting her, making sure she got the best. But something was missing, and she just didn't know what it was.
Flightkit saw her sister,and she crept up behind her,trying not to be noticed.When she was right behind her,she drew in a deep breath."RAWR!!!IM THE SHADOWCLAN LEADER!FEAR ME!" She yowled as loud as she could,but it didn't get very loud,being three moons old and all.She tried to jump on her sister so she could play-fight,excitement prickling all over her pelt.The tawny kits fur was standing on end,making her look more fluffy than menacing,and her tail lashed from side to side quickly.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord