View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

"Snakekit, do you want to be the leader or the deputy or medicine cat?" Garterkit said in between playfully attacking their father. He and his brother seemed to work well together, whether it be because of their similar personalities or their brotherhood. Either way, Garterkit fantasized that they would fight side by side in a battle one day and save their clan. But that would be in the future. Right now, he was focused on playing battle with Hareleap and Snakekit. Garterkit stopped attacking his father's tail and dropped into a rudimentary crouch, preparing to pounce on his dad's back and take him by surprise. Or, try to at least.
"I'll be..deputy. You can be leader. Hareleap can be our medicine cat!" Snakekit mewed, his eyes glowing with confident. Hareleap, given no choice and not wanting to ruin the kits fun, chuckled. "At your service, brave deputy Snake.." he paused. "Snakegrowl" he decided. "Snakegrowl" looked proud. "You and Garterstar are the strongest cats in all the Clans." He mewed, exaggerating slightly. "Oh no, I'm being attacked by the brave Garterstar!" He gasped, waiting as the kit stopped attacking his tail.