View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
The feline's ginger furred face split into a smile when Fallenkit booped her nose and she readjusted herself to be more comfortable, simultaneously inviting Fallenkit to snuggle up with her. As the kit's laughter died down, the thunder rumbled outside again, but much more calmly, as if it was going to sleep. Raspberryleaf touched Fallenkit's nose with her own, then broke away and said, "Whatever it is, it's going to be the best warrior name out there, because you'll be the best warrior ever. I know it!"
Fallenkit giggled when her mother touched her nose her tail thrashed happily she yawned this time and stretched her legs . The kit padded up to Raspberryleaf she then snuggled against her mother's neck with her head laying near her mom's ear . The storm died down but the sky was still gray she smiled into her mother's fur " I hope so ...I wanna be like you mommy " she meowed breathing in the other she cat scent it made her feel safe and loved . She will do her best to be a great warrior even if it means pushing herself to do more then expected even if it means ignoring some fun things in life. She always wanted to be like her mother she hoped Raspberryleaf will be proud of her by the time that she will be a warrior
I'm gonna be fallenlight! Because of how great I will be , don't worry momma I'll be the best daughter and warrior you have ever seen! I know it she thought she watched the wind die down and sighed her little tail still thrashed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )